April 2018 As you might be aware there are some *new* General Data Protection Regulations which will come in to force on 25 May.
This new law means that because we hold your email address as a supporter of Air Quality Brentford, we need to let you know:
– how we manage this information
– and ask for you to *OPT IN* for us to stay in touch with you
If you agree please reply to this email so that we can continue to keep you informed about our work, for example the planting projects at Brentford Station. A blank email will be sufficient with the heading ‘Yes please keep in touch with me’.
A bit more info
Who we are:
Air Quality Brentford is a local voluntary group of people working to improve air quality in the Brentford area. We are a community group, not a registered charity, and any income we hold is funded by grant applications or donations.
What information we hold:
• Contact data: we hold your email address
• Identity data: may include your first and last name, and postal address only if you have given it to us
• How we hold and use your data:
We will use your data to send you our newsletter and keep you informed of activities you might like to take part in. We will not give or sell personal details to third parties for any purpose.
• The security of your personal information:
We have safeguards in place (both in terms of our procedures and the technology we use) to keep your personal information as secure as possible. We will ensure that the third parties we use for processing your personal information including Mailchimpand Doodle do the same and that they will only process your personal information on our instructions.
• How long we will hold your personal information: